For the 2021 Event we will be implementing the following COVID-19 precautions.
- 6 Start Lines / 6 Finish Lines - This year we have a new 21 mile course for 2021. Runners will start simultaneously from 1 of the 6 schools on the course. This way we'll avoid large gatherings at one location and can encourage social distancing. Start locations will be chosen by Team Captains at Registration, but cannot be guaranteed. Click Here for details on the Course.
- Start Times - RWE will assign start times. There will be 4 options for Start Times at each of the 6 schools on the course. Only 10 teams will be allowed to start per start time.
- Drive-thru Packet Pick Up - Your participant kits will be prepared and ready for you the evening before the race. More info to come.
- Masks & PPE - Volunteers, Runners, and Staff will all be required to wear masks while at all exchange locations. Active runners can remove their masks while running, but should be prepared to put one back on as they finish their leg. Everyone should bring their own personal protective equipment and hand sanitizer with them. We will have some sanitizer at exchange locations.
- No Water Stations - We encourage all runners to bring their own water for their assigned leg as we will not have water stations on course.
- COVID Symptoms - If you do not feel well or have been in contact with anyone that has tested positive for Covid-19 in the last 14 days, we ask that you not participate in person, but encourage you to donate or participate virtually.