In order to use RunSignup, your browser must accept cookies. Otherwise, you will not be able to register for races or use other functionality of the website.
However, your browser doesn't appear to allow cookies by default.
Running with Ed 2022 is pleased to offer a simplified process to submit a corporate match request to your employer. Just follow these easy steps:
1. Select the RWE Fundraising person or family you’d like to help.
2. Select the amount of your donation.
3. Type your Employer’s Name in the “Does your Company have a Matching Donation Program” box.
4. If your employer is listed, you may be eligible to receive a matching corporate gift.
5. Click ‘Continue’ to process your personal donation.
You will receive an email from our partner “Double the Donation” which will lead you through a few easy steps to see if you are eligible to request a corporate match from your employer.
Or, you can always simply follow your employer’s match process outside of our website. We will process matches as they are received at the PCEF offices.
Matching gifts can take from a few weeks to many months to be approved or received, depending on the employer's process. If we do receive a match notification or a check from the Employer before May 20, 2022 at 9pm, we will add the match amount to your Fundraiser’s individual total for prize purposes.
If you have any questions, please contact Kammie Ward, RWE Fundraising Chair or Heidi Donovan, Finance Manager at the Park City Education Foundation.
If you continue to use this site, you consent to use all cookies.